State of The Art Event Spaces of All Sizes
Enjoy the best design and function combined together
Step into our distinct industrial multi-level facility and experience the magic at Melrose. Allow us to custom design the perfect floor plan to fit your special event needs.
The Main Ballroom
Our largest and most sought after event space: 5,000 Sq. Ft.
- 30’ Wide by 15’ High Video Wall Consisting of (72) 40” LCD Screens
- (2) 40’ Built-in Bars Stocked with Top Shelf Liquor (Four Stations per Bar)
- (26) Rigging Points that Accommodate up to 3,000 Pounds each
- (8) 60” Wall Mounted Plasmas (Four behind each Bar)
- 800 for Standing Reception and 450 Seated
- 38½’ x 19½’ Adjustable Hydraulic Stage
- 20’ Ceiling Height
- 67 Theatrical & Intelligent Lights
- Line Array Audio System
Perfect addition to the Main Ballroom: 2,250 Sq. Ft.
The Mezzanine event space overlooks the Main Ballroom and it’s the perfect addition to the Main Ballroom when hosting an extra large event.
- 21’ Built-in Bar Stocked with Top Shelf Liquor (Two Stations)
- (3) 60” Wall Mounted Plasmas Behind the Bar
- (2) 27” Wall Mounted Plasmas
- 2 Furnished Green Rooms (each Equipped with a Private Bathroom & Shower)
- 300 for Standing Reception and 150 Seated
The rooftop lounge
The space with the spectacular city views: 1,400 Sq. Ft.
This event space has spectacular city views, floor to ceiling windows, indoor and out door space, satelite kitchen, and top shelf bar. It get’s no better than this.
- 27’ Built-in Bar Stocked with Top Shelf Liquor (Four Stations & Ice Machine)
- Floor to Ceiling Windows Providing Natural Sunlight & Twinkling City Views
- 300 for Standing Reception and 100 Seated
- (6) 60” Wall Mounted Plasmas
- (1) 65” Wall Mounted Plasma
The rooftop deck
One word, VIEWS. : 1,400 Sq. Ft.
This event space has spectacular city views, great outdoor space, and top shelf bar, as well as easy access to all the amenities of The Rooftop Lounge. It get’s no better than this.
- 250 for Standing Reception
Here, at the Melrose Ballroom
We invite you to imagine the posibilites and experience world-class service
People choose to have their events at Melrose Ballroom, located in the heart of Long Island City, just minutes away from Manhattan, not only because it is easily accessible, but also because it’s one of New York City’s premiere exclusive venues for private events and live performance shows.
Melrose Ballroom is a world-class venue which offers the best in catering, entertainment, state-of the art lighting and audio/visual services and has become the ultimate choice for event planners, booking agents and music promoters.
We are happy to work with events of all types including but not limited to the following:
- Private Events & Parties
- Corporate Events & Meetings
- Non-Profit Events & Conferences
- Live Performances & Recordings
- Weddings & Birthdays
- Bar & Bat mitzvah’s
Step into our distinct industrial multi-level facility and experience the magic at Melrose. Allow us to custom design the perfect floor plan to fit your special event nvah’s
Take advantage of the following venue services:
- Event Planning & Floor Plan Design
- Full Service Catering
- State of the Art Sound, Lights and Video Equipment
- Valet Services
- Recommended Vendors
How many venues have you found that offer a 1,500 Sq. Ft. full service kitchen available as part of one of their venue services? There’s no need to stress about food and beverage when our full-service gourmet kitchen can prepare menus customized to the desires of any unique taste preferences. You can also bring in approved off-premise caterers.
When the big day finally arrives, there is no need for you to be nervous. While you make your grand entrance to the event you’ve been waiting for, you pull up to the red carpet as the friendly valet attendant takes your car to safe
parking. Walking in the ballroom you hear the sound, so crisp, floating around the room, the lights have set the mood, and the plasma screens display imagery that ties perfectly into your events decor. So many moving parts here and
everything is running smoothly, just as promised. You never knew having an event like this would be so easy.
Whether you’re in the Main Ballroom, overlooking the Mezzanine, or the spacious Rooftop Lounge and Outdoor Deck, you can find one of our four bars to grab your favorite drink as part of our long list of venue services.